Hearts To Hands
of Mims Baptist Church
"...by love, serve one another" Galatians 5:13
'Hearts To Hands' is our church in action, ministering to the needs of those who are no longer physically able to attend their church.
Many times our homebound members feel isolated and are dealing with loss in their life (health, spouse, physical ability and mobility). They often experience spiritual isolation. Who can better minister to them
than their fellow Christian friends from their church family?!
'Hearts To Hands' ministry includes many volunteers assisting in a variety of ways:
- regular visits from 'Hearts To Hands' volunteers
- in home Bible studies and prayer time
- providing Bible study materials or devotional books
- hospital visits
- cards on birthdays & other special occasions
- Lord's Supper served in the home by a deacon
- assistance with home projects or repairs as needed
- fruit baskets and flowers delivered
- provide CDs or tapes of Sunday's message
- and more!
Many volunteers are needed to support this important ministry! If you would like to volunteer or find out more about the 'Hearts To Hands' ministry please call the Education Office (936-756-0065).
Be a blessing in someone's life today!